This lovely 4 bedroom Nevis villa sits on a one acre lot, with stunning views over the lush vegetation and the Caribbean sea towards the sister Island of St Kitts. The veranda and pool views are the perfect place to sit in the evening and watch the sunset over the sea.
Lime Villa is within the popular Fern Hill estate. The house is about 700 feet above sea level, so you get the views and the cooling sea breezes. Mount Nevis provides a wonderful backdrop to this home.
Built in 2009, this Nevis house borrows much of its design elements from the local Gingerbread cottages, with high beamed ceilings and ornate trellis work. The property is equally designed for outside living, as well as staying indoors. The long screened veranda is the perfect place to spend time dining with friends.
Most of the living accommodation is on the main level, with an additional spacious ground floor apartment.
INTERIOR MAIN FLOOR
• Kitchen: 14\' X 17\'.2\" Fully appointed kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances including fridge/freezer, double oven, electrical stove and wine fridge.
• Living area: 22\'.8\" X 22\'.8\"- The spacious living area feels even larger with the incredibly tall ceiling and the French doors opening to the veranda. The multiple openings combined with ceiling fans create a constant air flow. Off the living area, is a guest bathroom.
• Master bedroom and bathroom: 14\'.0\" X 16\'8\" tall ceiling and plenty of natural light characterize the large master bedroom. Large walk in closet. Air condition and ceiling fan keep the room cool.
• 12\' X 12\' Bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath tub and separate glass door shower, double sink.
• Guest Bedrooms: 14\' X 16\'8\" Each of the two guest bedrooms has a walk in closet, air condition and ceiling fan. Each bathroom has a beautifully tiled shower and single sink.
INTERIOR GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
The ground floor could be a totally independent accommodation with its own entrance and ample space to install a further kitchen.
• Guest Bedroom: 19\'8\" X 15\'10\" Additional bedroom that can become a fully separate space for visitors.
• Bathroom: 12\' X 7\' Three piece bathroom with large glass shower.
• Sitting Area: 29\'5\" X 11\'8\", easily converted in an office or exercise room.
• Entrance room: 16\'3\" X 11\'8\" Ideal as a small lounge but can be converted into an office, work out space or play area.
• Laundry Room: Washer and Dryer are located in a small room adjacent to the downstairs apartment.
The covered outside space totals 1650 SqFt. The verandas are fitted with mosquito netting.
The builders have incorporated Nevisian stone in many of the outdoor paved areas including the large pool deck.
The pool (30’ x 15’) has fantastic sea views over the lower tree tops.
All windows are fitted with storm shutters.
The properties has cistern water, mains electricity and Cable & wifi.