This 1738 historical plantation home sits on 3 1/4 acres of lush tropical gardens,
many varieties of fruit trees. The property has cottages amongst the tranquil manicured grounds.
The carriage house and 2 cottages have been completely restored and include Scavolini kitchens. The great house with its authentic caribbean charm is an idyllic setting for future expansion. The carriage house has a 2 bedroom apt and 1 bedroom apt and the cottages have 1 bedroom each.